The Renaissance Club is being terminated on December 13, 2019 because the software is not working well for our practice.
- There will be no new enrollments in the program.
- Monthly bills will continue for existing members, and any remaining balances will be charged in full to the credit card on file in December.
- All remaining balances in the Renaissance Club must be paid in full before another service is performed.
- If you have available funds on your account, your Renaissance Club membership will be closed and your funds will appear as a credit on your FVPS account. You can apply these funds towards a future purchase or get a refund. You will never pay for a service that is not received.
- If you have any outstanding rewards, you will still get your reward as long as you adhere to the frequency of visits on your original treatment plan.
- All fillers, injectables, and HydraFacials now need to be paid in full at the time of service.
- We have a limited amount of $50 and $75 coupons for Dysport and Jeuveau in place of the Renaissance Club. Later, we may be reinstating the punch cards for regular users of Jeuveau and Dysport.
- Please call the office if you have any questions.