Join our team! Our practice is much more than just plastic surgery. Fox Valley Plastic Surgery SC offers cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery, a Medispa, laser services, vein procedures and alternative lifestyle therapies to patients in the Fox Valley, and has served over 35,000 patients in the last 20 years.
We are currently seeking a 30-40 hrs/wk Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for plastic surgery in the Oshkosh/Appleton area. Availability to work in both locations is required. Interested candidates should be certified, and have at least 2 years of experience. Experience with vein treatments, excisions and/or aesthetic medicine are a plus.
Responsibilities of the Plastic Surgery Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
• Performing vein procedures with ultrasound and office procedures such as lesion/lipoma removal and earlobe repairs
• Administering the entire BHRT program from initial consults to pellet insertion
• Responsibilities include initial patient consults, pre/post-operative visits, placing OR orders, and updating EMR’s
• Light phone call every 4th week
Requirements of the Plastic Surgery Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
• Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner program
• NCCPA, ANCC or AANP (or comparable) certification with active Wisconsin license
• Experience as a Physician Assistant in plastic surgery highly desired
• Hold DEA license
We offer a competitive salary and excellent work/life balance. We provide ongoing training opportunities on new techniques, equipment and products. Weekday schedule with one week of phone Call every 4 weeks. It may be possible that this could be a 3-4 days/wk position if our candidates want a more balanced home life schedule. Please send your qualified resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is what happens the cats are away. Even if there are no job openings, feel free to email your resume to email@example.com so that it is on file. Thank you for your interest.